The following principles apply to the personally identifying information we ask for and that you provide. “Personally identifying information” is information that individually identifies you, such as your name, physical address, email address, credit card, banking or debit numbers.
Designated Point of Inquiry
The Designated point of inquiry can be reached in writing at mail address:
Arizona Choice Water Systems, LLC
8744 E Vista Dr
Scottsdale, Arizona 85250
- Arizona Choice Water Systems, LLC collects limited non-personally identifying information your browser makes available whenever you visit a web site. This log information includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your query and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. We use this information to operate, develop and improve our services.
- Some of our services require you to register for an account. Arizona Choice Water Systems, LLC asks you for some personal information in order to create an account (typically your name, email address and a password for your account) and we will use that information to provide the service.
- When we require personally identifying information, we will inform you about the types of information we collect and how we use it. We hope this will help you make an informed decision about sharing your personal information with us.
- We do not rent or sell your personally identifying information to other companies or individuals, unless we have your consent. We may share such information in any of the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent.
- We conclude that we are required by law or have a good faith belief that access, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of Arizona Choice Water Systems, LLC, its users or the public.
- We may store and process personal information collected on our site in the United States. By using our services, you consent to the transfer of your information, including those located outside your country.
- We may share aggregated information with others. Examples of this include the number of customers who searched for “RO system” or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- We restrict access to your personally identifying information to employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
Updating Your Information
We provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personally identifying information for many of our services. For more information, please contact the Designated Point of Inquiry.